Swimming Pool Chemical Explosion
Resulting in Damaged Lungs
This case involved a Southern Oregon woman who bought pool maintenance chemicals from a pool supply retailer. The store provided the wrong chemicals to the woman as a result of poor product labeling that made it easy for the store personnel to confuse the different chemical products. When the woman mixed the products in the normal fashion, the dangerous combination of chemicals exploded. The woman’s lungs were injured, resulting in permanent Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS).
How can we help you?
Our team is ready
If you would like to speak with a member of our legal team, please call us at 541-484-2525 or contact us using the form. There is no charge for this initial consultation. We offer Free Virtual Consultations using Zoom. Please fill out the contact form to request an initial consultation.
Please keep in mind that we can only help a limited number of people at one time, and that we try to focus on serious cases where we think we might be able to make a meaningful difference in a person’s life. We will promptly follow-up and be in contact with you.
Or give us a call or text message