Meet Don Corson
Don Corson represents people seriously injured or killed by defective products, industrial accidents, hospital system failures, serious vehicle and truck crashes, and other catastrophic incidents.
Don has the highest professional ratings for legal ability and ethics. He has been recognized in Oregon as the Distinguished Trial Lawyer of the year. Don is listed in The Best Lawyers in America in multiple categories for representing individuals, and is consistently listed as a Super Lawyer.
Don completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at the University of Oregon in 1976, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He went on to graduate first in his law school class from the University of Oregon in 1985 and was Editor-In-Chief of the Oregon Law Review.
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Former President, Oregon Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA)
- 2020 Distinguished Trial Lawyer of the Year (OTLA)
- National Crime Victims Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar
- Admitted to practice in all Oregon state and federal courts and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Former Chair of the Council on Court Procedures, Oregon’s rule-making body for laws relating to civil procedure
- LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell attorney rating system
- The Best Law Firms in America
- 2003-2020 The Best Lawyers in America in the categories of: Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Super Lawyers, 2006-Present
Don lives in Eugene, Oregon with his wife and law partner Lara Johnson, and their two children. Don enjoys outdoor activities and photography.
Refer to the Cases That Bring Change page for more in-depth stories of real people Don has helped while also changing the law to improve the lives of others.
How can we help you?
Our team is ready
If you would like to speak with a member of our legal team, please call us at 541-484-2525 or contact us using the form. There is no charge for this initial consultation. We offer Free Virtual Consultations using Zoom. Please fill out the contact form to request an initial consultation.
Or give us a call or text message